Air Conditioning Repair Services
Heat Wearing You Out? We’ll Be There in a Breeze
In the middle of a heat wave, no one wants to deal with a failing air conditioner—but it’s imperative to have your unit fixed before it breaks down altogether and needs to be replaced.
Signs That Your Air Conditioner is on the Brink
Here are some warning signs that your unit is not working properly and needs to be repaired:
- Your unit makes unusual noises. Similar to any heating system, your air conditioner should not be making any unusual bangs or rattles. If you’re hearing these noises, your unit likely needs to be repaired.
- Leaks or moisture where there shouldn’t be. Any leakage or moisture where there normally isn’t tells you that your unit is not operating properly and needs to be examined by a trained professional.
- The air is not as cold as it should be. If your home is not as cool and comfortable as it used to be, your air conditioner is no longer operating efficiently. One of our Superior team members can determine for you if your system can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced.
- Strange odors. Any unusual odors coming from your unit could mean that your wire insulation has burned out or that there is mold inside your unit.
- Thermostat is not working properly. If the rest of your unit is in good shape, your thermostat may be the weak link. An uneven distribution of cool air in your home is a telltale sign that your thermostat needs repair.
Trust Superior for Your Air Conditioning Repair
When you’re stuck with a broken air conditioner in the brutal summer heat, you want a solution as quickly as possible. At Superior Home Comfort, we operate each day with our 100% customer satisfaction warranty. To speak with one of our team members and to learn more about how we can help you through the next heat wave, fill out our online form or call 517.925.1343 today.