Heat Pump Repairs
Stuck with a Failing Heat Pump? Superior Can Help
One moment, your heat pump is efficiently heating and cooling your home. Then, suddenly, you realize that it’s no longer working the way it used to. At Superior Home Comfort, we respond in a timely manner when your comfort is disrupted by an untimely breakdown.
Red Flags with Your Heat Pump
If you are no longer satisfied with your heat pump’s performance, this may be the first signal that your heat pump needs to be repaired. There are other key signs that your heat pump is in need of repair.
Here are some red flags to look out for:
- Ice accumulating around the coils. This is a sign that either your coils are leaking and need to be repaired, or that the coils or air filters have become too dirty and are in need of cleaning.
- It’s making unusual noises and sounds. Your heat pump should never be making abnormally loud sounds or rattles. If this is the case, your system most likely needs to be repaired.
- Your heating costs are higher than normal. This is telling you that either your heat pump or your thermostat is not operating efficiently and needs to be examined by a trained professional.
- Insufficient heating or cooling. If your heat pump is not heating or cooling your home the way it used to, your system is most likely in need of repair.
- Your unit is not working properly in heat mode. If your unit is failing to properly switch between heating and cooling mode, your reversing valve needs to be examined by a trained technician.
Schedule Heat Pump Repair Services in Mid-Michigan
Furnace failures can quickly impact your comfort and productivity—but don’t sweat it.
Contact our team today to learn more about how our team can quickly get your heat pump working again.