Furnace Maintenance Services
Give Your Furnace the TLC It Needs
At Superior Home Comfort, we operate each day knowing how costly it is to own a home or business. For this reason, we understand why people try to cut corners and use these savings to pay for other expenses. But when it comes to maintaining your furnace, we have more than enough experience in the HVAC industry to know that it does not pay off to neglect heating maintenance checkups.
Furnace Tune-Up Can Make All the Difference
Need more convincing? Here are some reasons why it’s crucial to schedule routine maintenance:
- You’ll save money in the long run. A furnace is made up of several different parts that all need to be inspected regularly. All it takes is one malfunctioning component for your furnace to completely shut down. According to ENERGY STAR®, heating makes up 29 percent of your annual energy costs. With such a high percentage devoted to heating, you want to make sure that you are paying the minimal amount for your utility costs.
- You will protect your furnace warranty. Most furnace manufacturers require that a furnace be inspected annually in order to remain eligible for their warranty. If you void the warranty and your furnace shuts down, it will cost more money to repair or buy a new furnace than it would have been to have regular maintenance checks.
- Up to 75 percent of no-heat service calls are problems that could have been prevented with proper maintenance. There’s a very high correlation between lack of routine maintenance and a broken furnace. Don’t let yourself fall into this category; instead, maximize your heating system’s potential for as long as you can.
- It prevents potential health hazards. A technician inspecting a furnace can discover a carbon monoxide leak that you otherwise might not have found. Don’t expose yourself and your family to these preventable health risks.
- Maintenance extends the life of your furnace. A furnace is intended to last between 15 and 20 years. To get the full return on your investment, have your furnace checked annually to increase its lifespan.
Trust Superior To Look After Your Furnace
We want to make sure that you’re getting the most out of your heating system. Our fully trained and certified technicians can examine your furnace and assure you that it’s operating to its highest potential. Complete our online form or reach out to us at 517.925.1343 to take the next step toward heating security and comfort.