Furnace Repair Services
When Your Furnace Fails, We’re Here to Help
One of the best things about a furnace is that when it’s working the way that it should be, you forget that it’s even there. But when your furnace starts acting up and not “behaving” the way that it’s expected to, your furnace may need repair.
How Do I Know That My Furnace is Broken?
Here are some common problems that often signal a broken furnace:
- Your furnace is throwing a loud tantrum. Although every furnace will make some degree of noise, loud bangs and rattles that you don’t normally hear could be telling you that your furnace is malfunctioning. Don’t ignore the noises and wait until your furnace breaks down for good. At Superior Home Comfort, we can get your furnace up and running—in a hushed whisper—the way it should be.
- Adjusting the thermostat isn’t making you warmer. Typically, if you’re feeling cold, all you have to do is walk over to the thermostat and raise the temperature. But if you’re constantly adjusting it and the heat still is not coming on, this is a red flag that your furnace is in need of further inspection.
- Your electric bills have skyrocketed. If you find yourself paying more than usual for heat, this is because your furnace is not acting as efficient as it should be. With Superior’s repair services, we can quickly fix the problem and help to ensure that you’re paying as little as possible to be comfortable in your home.
- You’re seeing a difference in air quality. If you and your family are having unusual problems with allergies and asthma, or are experiencing abnormal respiratory illnesses, this can be a sign that your furnace is not distributing clean and safe air. You may need to simply clean or replace your air filters; however, the problem may also be more complex and require examination by one of our fully trained and certified technicians.
- Your furnace takes longer to get started and cannot endure. If it’s taking longer for your furnace to get started or if it’s not performing properly over a span of time, it needs to be examined and possibly repaired.
We’ll Get Your Furnace Going Again In No Time
During a brutal Mid-Michigan winter, our team knows that a broken furnace is a serious issue. You want your furnace working again quickly and efficiently. So if your furnace is giving you grief, complete our online form or call us at 517.925.1343 to learn more about how we can help.