Furnace Replacement & Installation
Combat the Cold With A New, High-Efficiency System
It’s natural to try and extend the lifespan of your investment for as long as possible. But when you’re sacrificing value and efficiency for the sake of holding onto your furnace, it may be time for a replacement.
When It’s Time to Start Looking
Ask yourself these questions when trying to determine if you need a new furnace:
- How old is your furnace? If your furnace is over 20 years old, it is certainly time to start looking for a replacement! The average lifespan of a furnace is between 15 and 20 years. If you already know that your furnace falls in this range, take advantage of this knowledge and make plans to replace your furnace now (before it breaks down at the most inconvenient time).
- Are your heating bills through the roof and you don’t know why? A furnace that is aging or hasn’t been properly maintained needs to work harder to generate heat, which in turn increases operating costs. If that’s the case, it may be time to invest in a new unit that will efficiently heat your home and keep your electric bills to a minimum.
- Are some rooms too hot and others too cold? This tells you that your furnace is no longer able to properly distribute heat throughout your home and needs to be replaced.
- Is your furnace making unusual noises? If your furnace is making odd noises and rattles, it’s possible that your system is on its last legs.
- Are you living with poor-quality and dusty air? This might only be telling you that you need to clean or replace your air filters. However, it can also mean that your current furnace is no longer able to generate clean and safe air within your home.
If you are in need of a new furnace, we sell high-quality, cost-efficient heating systems that will keep you feeling cozy all winter long.
Contact Superior for Your Furnace Replacement
We want to make sure that you choose a heating system that is reliable, efficient and fits within your budget. With all of the different HVAC companies and products on the market, replacing a furnace can seem like quite an undertaking. At Superior Home Comfort, we work hard each day to assure you that, as our customer, your needs and concerns are a top priority.
To learn more about our furnace replacement services, fill out our online form or give us a call at 517.925.1343.