Superior Water Heater Repair Services
Don’t Feel the Chills from Cold Water
You’ve been looking forward to that hot shower from the moment that you stepped into your car and headed home. But after turning on the water, you’re shocked to realize that the water is not getting warm. Frustrated and defeated, you conclude that your water heater must be on the brink.
When Your Water Heater Needs Repair
To avoid having your hot water heater shut down at the worst possible time, look for these warning signs:
- Your heater is not giving you enough hot water. If your system is not giving you the same amount of hot water as it used to, your water heater is not operating efficiently and either needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Leaking. Your hot water heater should never be leaking. One of our technicians can locate and repair the leaks in your system.
- Discolored water. Unusual-looking water can mean that your pipes are rusting and need to be repaired. Or, your hot water heater may be rusting from the inside due to old age and needs to be replaced.
- Foul odors. Your water heater should never be emitting unpleasant odors. This tells you that your system is decaying or rusting in some way and needs to be examined by a trained professional before it breaks down altogether.
- Unusual noises. This is a sign that sediment has built up on the bottom of your water heater, and it warrants either repair or replacement.
Schedule a Hot Water Heater Repair in Mid-Michigan
In the coldest of winter months, you want to make sure that you have easy access to hot water. With our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, the Superior Home Comfort team works with you to ensure that any repair services you need for your water heater will be both affordable and beneficial.
To get in touch with our team today, fill out our online form or call us at 517.925.1343 today!